Medium Voltage Switches by Filnor, Inc
|Medium Voltage Switches are designed for ease of operation, low maintenance, dependability, and safety, while maintaining an economical price.|
MEDIUM VOLTAGE SWITCHES
|Since 1970, Filnor has been designing and manufacturing economincal switch applications in many industries including transit, utility, telecommunications, mining, chemical, marine and contruction.
• Designed to the latest ANSI, NEMA and IEEE Standards
• Open Frame Mounted, or Mounted in a Enclosure – Vertical Mounting Only
• Non-Load Operation
• Mechanical Endurance – 60,000 Cycles (open and close)
• Switch current carrying members are ETP110 Copper
• Silver Plated ensures low contact resistance and is not affected by oxidation
1 through 4 poles
Single or Double throw
Non-fusible or fusible
200 through 12,000 amperes continuous
Rated voltage 2 kV - 38 kV
METHOD OF OPERATION
Manual, motor operated, pneumatic, remote.
key interlock provisions
special fuse accommodations
other options available upon request
Switch units will carry 100% of the rated continuous current without exceeding a 60ºC temperature rise over an ambient of 40ºC.
Please contact Filnor for your application.